Web Search Engine Needed for New NT System

William Oldfield wroldfie at library.uwaterloo.ca
Mon Sep 30 07:24:34 EDT 1996

How about Opentext's new LiveLink software.  Not only does it provide
indexing of a web site but very powerful indexing and web delivery
capabilities for wordprocessing files, sgml, ascii (tagged or untagged),
pdf,  and with the correct filters almost any kind of file.  We are just
starting to implement it for web indexing, and a number of other
databases.

http://index.opentext.net/

--
William Oldfield	(Networked Information, Research Associate)
University of Waterloo Library 	    Waterloo, Ont. Canada