Netscape print problem

Petter Naess pnaess at usis.no
Wed Sep 25 09:50:27 EDT 1996

I have a strange problem when printing from Netscape - the url and
filename information, which is printed in fine type at the top
left and right of the page, always comes out in Greek letters (!)
I've been through all options menus in Netscape and in the print
manager as well (ie. Windows Program Manager), but have not been
able to identify the source of the problem.  I realize its
possible to turn off the filename/url option in Netscape, but its
useful for me - if I could only get it to use latin letters. Any
suggestions? (the printer is a HPLaser 4 plus)

Thanks, Petter Naess