Looking for Help from an AOL User

Mack Lundy mack at mail.swem.wm.edu
Fri Sep 27 11:20:38 EDT 1996

We are a Sirsi site using WebCat.  An AOL user called to report that she is
unable to search our catalog from her AOL account.  She is a Mac user who
has been able to get to the catalog in the past.  If there are any AOL
subscribers on this listserv who wouldn't mind spending a few minutes trying
to link to our catalog, I would appreciate the assist.

Link to http://lion.swem.wm.edu

On the LION Home page, click on the LION link where it says initiate LION
Search.

This will take you to the LION PUBLIC ACCESS CHOICES screen.

Click on the Library Catalog icon.

This is where her browser usually bombs and she gets a message saying that
the browser can't connect to the URL.

If you do get past this point, try doing any search.

Let me know either way.

Thanks

Mack

Mack A. Lundy III			e-mail:  mack at mail.swem.wm.edu
Library Systems Manager			voice:   804.221.3114
Swem Library				fax:     804.221.2635
College of William and Mary
P.O. Box 8795
Williamsburg, VA 23187-8795