First Search

Wilfred [Bill] Drew drewwe at snymorva.cs.snymor.edu
Thu Sep 26 16:47:20 EDT 1996

To get the login to work as it did before with my form chnage the form
method line to that listed below.  The rest of the form can stay the
same.

<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION=http://medusa.prod.oclc.org:3050/FUNC
/LOGIN:next=html/fs_dbs.htm:sessionid=0:entityProductName=FirstSearch>

Would anyone pelase tell me if this has any implications as far as load
on OCLC's machines?  Am I bypassing an attempt to split the load between
several different machines?  Thanks.

P.S.

Please note that my form is NOT a script.  It is simply derived from the
html coding used by OCLC in their FirstSearch login page.
--
Wilfred Drew (Call me "Bill") Serials/Reference/Systems Librarian
SUNY College of Ag. & Tech.;   P.O. Box 902;  Morrisville, NY 13408-0902