Netscape and MSIE administration kits -- any info?

Michael S. Wilde mswilde at mailhost1.csusm.edu
Wed Sep 25 14:50:39 EDT 1996

Thomas...

> Will it grey out ALL CAPS and multiple exclamation marks?  No offense,
but

Anything on any menu....try it...

> if you're going to write something that sounds so much like an
> advertisement, you probably want to state whether or not you're connected
> with the company.

No...I am not affiliated with Hypertec in any way, shape, or form.  I just
found the product yesterday and it has solved a great number of problems
that I (and others) are having.

You should have heard me when MSIE 3.0 came out.....talk about myopia!...

yes...the url is http://www.hypertec.com  for all those who couldn't find
it.

				Michael

Michael S. Wilde
Excellence in Library Information Systems
mswilde at csusm.edu
(619)-750-4361
http://silent_bob.csusm.edu