printers

John Creech jcreech at redshift.com
Wed Sep 25 11:59:45 EDT 1996

On Wed, 25 Sep 1996, Wilfred [Bill] Drew wrote:

> I must disagree with great vehemence (spelling ? ;-)) about HP
> Laserjets.

I'm in; deal the cards.  I'm with Bill.  We've had an HP 4L at home
since 8/93 and have never had any problems.  Oh, except sometimes they
run out of paper and that black stuff in the funny cartridges.

John Creech, Reference Librarian
California State University at Monterey Bay
jcreech at redshift.com
http://www.redshift.com/~jcreech

"You didn't need a bloodhound to know the smell of blood was in the air"
             --Eric Andersen, Ghosts Upon the Road