Library icons

Bud Curnoles curnoles at umbc.edu
Thu Sep 19 14:54:52 EDT 1996

On Thu, 19 Sep 1996, Richard J. Violette wrote:

> Dear Webmeisters,
>
> I am designing a home page for our library's Technical Services
> department, and would like to give it graphical impact with some simple
> and dignified, yet attractive, icons.
>
> Since I am artistically challenged, can anyone suggest a good resource
> for public-domain, library-oriented icons?
>
> TIA for your help.
>
> --Rich.V.
>
> --
> Richard J. Violette    | 1200 Court House           | "He chose to be
> Catalog Librarian I    | Boston MA 02108            | rich, by making
> Social Law Library     | Vox: (617) 523-0018, x318  | his wants few."
> rviolett at socialaw.com  | Fax: (617) 523-2458        |       --Emerson

I have a list of links to "Icons and Images" at:

http://umbc7.umbc.edu/~curnoles/icons.html

 o            Bud Curnoles       Electronic Reference Services/Documents
<|\          A.O. Kuhn Library    University of Maryland, Baltimore County
/ >          curnoles at umbc.edu     (410) 455-4664
              http://umbc7.umbc.edu/~curnoles/budspage.html