Library icons

Richard J. Violette rviolett at socialaw.com
Thu Sep 19 07:05:15 EDT 1996

Dear Webmeisters,

I am designing a home page for our library's Technical Services
department, and would like to give it graphical impact with some simple
and dignified, yet attractive, icons.

Since I am artistically challenged, can anyone suggest a good resource
for public-domain, library-oriented icons?

TIA for your help.

--Rich.V.

--
Richard J. Violette    | 1200 Court House           | "He chose to be
Catalog Librarian I    | Boston MA 02108            | rich, by making