Criteria for Updating WWW Online Reference Page

William Van De Mark billvdm at frontiernet.net
Mon Sep 16 21:50:38 EDT 1996

Greetings!  I am a graduate student in the MLS program at Syracuse
University. I'm currently working on a project which considers whether
libraries should have their own reference page on the WWW. In particular,
I would to know what criteria various librarians on the listserve, who
maintain online reference home pages, use to keep catalogs, indexes, and
other online resources up to date.  I would appreciate any help you may
have to offer on this issue, or a referral to an appropriate individual
or site. Thank you!