Forbearance

Roy Tennant rtennant at library.berkeley.edu
Thu Sep 5 13:06:05 EDT 1996

Just wanted to say "Thank you!" to you all, as I have never, in all my
years on the Internet, witnessed such forbearance from list participants
regarding spurious postings. On most lists, a message from left field
will often generate a series of replies to the list that merely serve to
increase the problem rather than solve it. That you all allow me to deal
with such matters "offline" is greatly appreciated by the 2,800
participants of this discussion. Rest assured that when you see a strange
message or a plea for help in getting off the list, I will take care of
it. Thanks,
Roy Tennant
Web4Lib Owner