Video libraries--followup

Janet Crum crumj at ohsu.edu
Tue Sep 10 12:59:19 EDT 1996

Some time ago, I posted a query about hardware and software necessary for
setting up a video library.  I received several useful replies, along with some
requests to pass along any information gleaned.  As some of the replies are
fairly lengthy, I would prefer not to post them to the list.  However, if you
would like to receive them, please drop me a note, and I'll e-mail you a
compilation of the responses.

Many thanks to all who responded--the information you provided was forwarded to
an agency on our campus that is interested in setting up a video server, and
they were most grateful.

Janet

Janet Crum
crumj at ohsu.edu