As Clear As Mud

Michel BLANC leucos at avignon.mm-soft.fr
Mon Oct 7 19:20:55 EDT 1996

At 06:53 07/10/1996 -0700, you wrote:
>I have seen a recent tendency of this list and others for discussions
>that go into the theoretical to be extremely obtuse and as one librarian
>wrote privately to me, "as clear as mud".  It is NOT the responsibility
>of the receiver of an e-mail message to understand the messages sent to
>them.  It is the responsibility of the writer of the message to make it
>clear and understandable.  I cannot and will not accept the idea that a
>person that writes about the theoretical and philosophical future of the
>web and Internet cannot write in a cogent and understandable matter.
>Writing can be understandable and still be of high caliber.

I fully agree with you, but something worse is that english is not my mother
tongue. I let you imagine the time it takes me to read couple of lines these
days on the list. Most of the time, I give up !

Please please, dear senders, think about few-english speaking people, or at
least, speak french ;-)

Michel.

~~~~~//////            Why use Windows, since there is a door ? (from AF)
~~~~( o o )                                                  Michel Blanc
~ooO (_) Ooo__________leucos at avignon.mm-soft.fr____________