Summary Regarding to Java / Javascript Application

Wendy Wu wendywu at med.wayne.edu
Wed Nov 27 21:44:07 EST 1996

Dear Colleagues,

I like to send my great THANKS to those who response to my request
regarding to Java and Javascript. However quite some readers also showed
their interest on this issue. Therefore I will post a compendium of all
the responses I received re: Java / Javascript application.

Wendy Wu
Shiffman Medical Library
wendywu at med.wayne.edu

Sites you might like to take a look:

http://www.lclark.edu/~refdesk/
http://www.uwindsor.ca/library/leddy/welcome.html
http://janus.lamf.uwindsor.ca/units/library/zjava.html
http://www.uwindsor.ca/library/leddy/talks/java.html
http://www.arachnoid.com/
http://archive.lis.unt.edu/~mew0002/
Webmaster WWW Archive of Conference Proceedings
http://archive.lis.unt.edu/
http://www.roir.com/ul/faults.htm.

A Compendium of Messages: