Project on Internet in Public Libraries

Robert Terry rhterry at RBSE.Mountain.Net
Wed Nov 27 09:28:39 EST 1996

Hi,

I invite you to consider our newly renovated Public Domain Library at:

http://rbse.mountain.net/mpcs

Though, we started as an electronic software library some eight years
ago, and have nearly 1,000 such holdings still.  We now have over 800
holdings (assets) in following Collection structure:

WWW Information and Utilization
             Statistical Packages
             Database Gateways
             Libraries and Servers
             Search Engines
             Server Software
             HTML Tools
             Viewers
             Browsers
             Security
             Posting Services
             Protocols
             User Manuals
             Utilities
             Languages
               Perl
               C/C++
               Python
               Java
               TCL/TK
               Ada
               Applescript
             MetaData
             Collection Templates
             Graphic Tools
             Internet Statistics
             Instructional Material

Well, feel free to visit, and do leave us your comments, thanks,

Bob Terry