Advertising

Robert H. Terry rhterry at RBSE.Mountain.Net
Fri Nov 1 10:04:16 EST 1996

Hi,

I agree with the idea, but perhaps we could jointly post to major news
services something on the line of how "Libraries took on the challange to
organize WWW Black-Hole", or something along that line.  I be more than
happy to contributes, and once again the archives would be excellent
resource for such.  Just a thought.

Bob Terry
http://rbse.mountain.net/MOREplus/