Query: Web Site Capturing software?

John McKay j.mckay at rave.ac.uk
Tue May 28 12:37:08 EDT 1996

> Can anyone recommend software, either Windows or Mac, for capturing
> web pages, graphics and all, to be used in local demonstrations?

Jen - I'm very impressed by WebFetch (Windows only).
It not only works, and is simple, but it's also FREE! The
file you're looking for is webf10k.zip, which is in
most SimTel archives. More info from......

http://omni.cc.purdue.edu/%7Exniu/winsock/list.htm

......in the "URL checker" section, or for a very useful site
on the whole "off-line" question......

http://www.magpage.com/~cwagner/offline.html

John.
--
John McKay
Ravensbourne College of Design & Communication