Query: Web Site Capturing software?

emiller at smtpgwy.isinet.com emiller at smtpgwy.isinet.com
Tue May 28 10:37:12 EDT 1996

          There are several programs that work really well for
          downloading entire web sites.  I have been using WebWhacker
          (as it was one of the first available).  I understand now
          that there are a couple more of these programs, some of
          which offer even more features. Milktruck, however, requires
          Win 95 or Windows NT. I don't know too much about
          Freeloader.

          In most cases, you can download the software for a free
          30-day trial.

          Milktruck  http://www.milktruck.com
          WebWhacker  http://ffg.com/whacker.html
          Freeloader  http://freeloader.net/index.htm

Elisa Miller                            "Whatever you can do or
Institute for Scientific Information    dream you can, begin it.
3501 Market Street                      Boldness has genius, power
Philadelphia, Pa 19104                  and magic in it."
(215)386-0100 x 1395                                   Goethe
emiller at isinet.com
URL - http://www.isinet.com