Query: Web Site Capturing software?

Jen McLeod mcleod at maine.maine.edu
Tue May 28 08:24:18 EDT 1996

Hello, Web4Libbers!

A colleague and myself will be giving a presentation on the Web in a couple
of weeks.  The place where we will be giving the presentation may not have a
network connection, and therefore we would like to be able to download web
pages and graphics to use locally.

I think this question has been asked before, but after checking the archives
I didn't seem to find anything, so here it is again:

Can anyone recommend software, either Windows or Mac, for capturing web
pages, graphics and all, to be used in local demonstrations?

Thank you!
- Jen McLeod
Jennifer E. McLeod
University of Maine Fogler Library

http://libinfo.ume.maine.edu/Staff/mcleod.html <---  Staff page
http://libinfo.ume.maine.edu/~mcleodj/  <--- Personal page

"Risk!  Risk anything!  Care no more for the opinions of others, for those
voices.  Do the hardest thing on earth for you.  Act for yourself.  Face
the truth."  -- Katherine Mansfield