winqvt

Elvio Pederzolli elviop at ferrari.slsa.sa.gov.au
Thu May 16 03:46:41 EDT 1996

Hello

We are looking at the possibility to give our users access to our library
catalogue (INNOPAC) via PCs running a winqvt telnet session.

I know its possible to set win qvt up so that if you click on the
winqvt icon
you can automatically set up a telnet session and be logged on.

However, when you disconnect from that session, we want to be able to go
back to the winqvt icon on the windows desktop and not to the winqvt console
(from which you must do a File/exit command. )

We have other aplications running on the PC eg access to our cdrom network so
our users need to be returned back to the windows desktop (to select the cdrom
they want.)

Is there any way you can configure winqvt so that when you terminate a
terminal telnet session you end up back at the winqvt icon ???

hope someone can help.

Regards Elvio

Elvio Pederzolli                   *   Tel (voice)   08-2077603       *
State Library Of South Australia   *       (internt) 61-8-2077603     *
GPO Box 419, Adelaide              *   fax           08-2077622       *
South Australia.  5001             *       (internt) 61-8-2077622     *
                                                                      *
              E-mail  elviop at ferrari.slsa.sa.gov.au                   *
                                                                      *