Trade Associations

Jim Dryden jdryden at lark.cc.ukans.edu
Tue May 14 14:34:50 EDT 1996

The American Society of Associations Directory can be found at:
http://www.asanet.org/Gateway/OnlineAssocDir.html

This and many other links to national and international trade information
can be found in the "Internet Business Library" maintained by the
University of Kansas School of Business:
http://www.bschool.ukans.edu/intbuslib/virtual.htm

Hope this doesn't duplicate any previous answers.

James M. Dryden (jdryden at lark.cc.ukans.edu)
The University of Kansas Regents Center Library
12600 Quivera Rd.
Overland Park, KS 66213
(913) 897-8571
http://vision.rc.ukans.edu/library/docs/index.htm