In search of innovative library services

Jennifer Fleming jfleming at tiac.net
Fri May 10 20:01:37 EDT 1996

This message is being cross-posted.  We apologize for any inconvenience and
hope this is not inappropriate for the list.

The editors of Internet Trend Watch for Libraries, an e-mail newsletter,
are seeking stories and examples of how libraries have dealt with the
following topics:

        * The virtual library,  including e-mail reference services, ILL on
the Web,  online programming, Web site design, and community outreach.

        * Intranets in libraries.

        * Copyright and policy issues relating to the Internet in libraries.

If you have real-world examples of how you implemented these services in
your library or dealt with these issues, we would greatly appreciate your
input.  Please send your comments and stories to leo at leonline.com for
possible inclusion in upcoming issues of Internet Trend Watch for Libraries.
Many thanks in advance!

Linda Braun and Jennifer Fleming, Editors
Internet Trend Watch for Libraries
http://www.leonline.com
leo at leonline.com