Web-based registration application

Alan D Gale agale at uoguelph.ca
Fri May 10 14:54:13 EDT 1996

      I would like to find out if anyone has developed, or knows
      of, a web-based application that would:

         - allow students to register for a class (by completing a
           form)
         - store the information in a database
         - generate an e-mail message several days before
           the class, alerting the students to the time and
           location of the upcoming class

      Please reply to me and not the list. I will summarize useful

                                             Alan Gale
                                             University of Guelph