Web-based external database construction

Robert H. Terry rhterry at RBSE.Mountain.Net
Fri May 10 11:46:34 EDT 1996

Hi,

MOREplus is just such a tool and plus, it is a commercial product that we
continue to improve upon.  It is essentially adding a DBMS like layer to
manage, maintain, report, search, and browse your WWW site.

http://rbse.mountain.net/MOREplus/

It is Oracle based, but as Oracle resellers we can offer significant
discounts on the Oracle pieces needed.  We also offer 50% off the $20,000
intial price for Academic institutions such as yours.  After the 1st year
you get 50% the $3,500 fee for support, maintainance and upgrades.

Hope this commercial answer is acceptable to the members of this list.

Bob Terry

800-846-1458 x 18