Graphic packages for web page design

Shawn J.P. West (BlackSheep) kiratoy at panix.com
Tue May 7 12:14:13 EDT 1996

On Tue, 7 May 1996, Keith Engwall wrote:

> Has anyone used Freehand?  How does it compare to Adobe's products? and Corel?
I have both and have gone back and forth between the two for a new user
adobe's product is easier to pick up w/o having to get into the manual.
freehand is like drwaing with autocad it's a very precise drwaing tool
but it can be daunting in terms of it's user interface.

With the new shockwave plugin and tie in to "plugin technology" in
general it has a slight edge in web based design but in the  it depends
on what you start with. it's like asking which is beter pagemaker or quark.

from using both adobe for easy of use freehand for precision. and that is
at the high end of design. for the low end it's a dead lock for features.

Everything starts from GroundZero. Everything changes at kiratoy.com

www: http://www.groundzero.com     e-mail: info at groundzero.com
www: http://www.kiratoy.com        e-mail: kiratoy at groundzero.com