Request for info

Melinda Brown brown at aztec.lib.utk.edu
Thu Jun 27 09:30:32 EDT 1996

I seem to recall seeing an ad recently about a workshop on creating Web
interfaces for social science statistical datasets.  I searched the
archives and can't find it.  I want to recommend this workshop to some of
my colleagues.

If anyone remembers this announcement and still has a copy of it by any
chance, please forward it to me and not the list.  Or even some info about
it would help me find it.

Thanks!
- Melinda
Melinda F. Brown				mfbrown at utk.edu
Electronic Services Librarian			(423) 974-3652 (voice)
Hodges Library, UT - Knoxville 	 		(423) 974-2708 (fax)
Knoxville, TN  37996-1000