Library of Michigan Web Site Announcement

Suzanne Vyse Schneiderman sschneid at libofmich.lib.mi.us
Mon Jun 24 12:28:03 EDT 1996

Greetings!

The Library of Michigan is pleased to invite you to visit our site on the
world wide web (http://www.libofmich.lib.mi.us).  Designed to reflect the
Library's mission, the web site offers resources for the legislature and
state government, libraries and Michigan citizens.

In addition to information about our collections, items of special interest
to the library community include the Michigan Public Library Trustee Manual,
the Guide for Establishing and Funding District Libraries, our gateway
to the GPO Access program, and information about many of the library's
other programs (including MichiCard, Michigan Center for the Book,
the Document Depository Programs, the Library Services and Construction Act
Grant Program, and the Michigan Newspaper Project).

Our site will remain a work in progress so if you have specific
items of interest you think we should add, please let us know.  Any and
all comments on our web site are encouraged!  Please email them to
info at libofmich.lib.mi.us.

Thanks,
--suzanne
Suzanne Vyse Schneiderman
Library of Michigan    sschneid at libofmich.lib.mi.us
PO Box 30007           tel: 517-373-1300
717 W.  Allegan St.    fax: 517-373-5853
Lansing, MI 48909