money on IOMEGA ... Indeed!

Ellen Sleeter, M.A.I.N. Administrator SLEETER at main.morris.org
Tue Jun 18 14:15:08 EDT 1996

Iomega:

If you're playing the technology stocks, and watching Wall$treet Week,
then you know that the investors are *also* putting their money on
Iomega.

However, I venture to say that most of you are unaware that Iomega has been in
the removable stprage media business since 1983... when they had wonderful
40MB removable cartridges (ca. 7x10")  As a corporate MIS manager, responsible
for replacing mini-computers with the first IBM PCs in the 25 US offices of an
international management consulting firm, I was a relatively early adopter of
this technology.

So --- Iomega's claim to fame is *not* merely that they've had a Zip drive
for a year.

<claim>
Iomega is to removable media as HP is to PC-driven laser printing
</claim>

<qualified>.... IMHO </qualified>

| ELLEN L. SLEETER                                                         |
| Network Administrator/Division Head, County of Morris, New Jersey        |
| Morris Automated Information Network (M.A.I.N.)                          |