sites for school library Internet AUPs?

Johannes Stegmann stegmann at ukbf.fu-berlin.de
Wed Jul 31 01:57:49 EDT 1996

On Tue, 30 Jul 1996, Karen G. Schneider wrote:

> I'm having trouble locating Internet sites for *school library* Internet
> AUPs.  ...

Karen,

in the Scout Report of June 14, 1996, there was presented an "all-in-one"
reference site for school libraries, including access and use policies.
The site is working, but I did'nt look into details.

Hope, this helps.

Johannes

|  Dr. Johannes Stegmann          |  Universitaetsklinikum Benjamin Franklin |
|  Freie Universitaet Berlin      |  Medizinische Bibliothek                 |
| stegmann at ukbf.fu-berlin.de      |  Hindenburgdamm 30                       |
|    Phone: +49 30 8445 2035      |  D-12200 Berlin                          |
|    Fax:   +49 30 8445 4454      |  GERMANY                                 |
|          Homepage:   http://pollux.zedat.fu-berlin.de/~ukbfmbst            |