Graphic packages for web page design

Donna Engler dengler at fiat.gslis.utexas.edu
Tue Jul 30 14:43:51 EDT 1996

If you go to the following URL, it contains instructions on making
transparent gifs in LViewPro for Windows 95 and Windows 3.1.

http://www.infi.net/~rdralph/icons/tutorial/

This is part of Randy's Icon and Image Bazaar, which is a nice place to
find free gifs to use on web pages.

http://www.infi.net/~rdralph/icons/

Donna

Graduate Student