Disabling Netscape under NT4.0b2

John Lambert jlambert at darkwing.uoregon.edu
Tue Jul 30 04:26:24 EDT 1996

I am having problems using MSVC++4.0 to disable the 'bad' features of
Netscape.  I edit the resources and save the file, but the changes
don't seem to be effective.  I don't think it is a problem with the
resource editor (it works on other .exe files).  Is there a
difference in editing the 32bit version of Netscape?

I tried this with NS 2.01 and 3.0b5  (32bit versions).

What obvious mistake am I making?

BTW, Netscape seems to work great as the default shell under
NT.

Thanks
--
John Lambert  -  Library Network Manager
jlambert at darkwing.uoregon.edu - (541)346-2140