Netscape for Windows home page quirk

Thomas Dowling tdowling at ohiolink.edu
Sat Jul 27 14:57:50 EDT 1996

> 	Like the other person responding to your post, if I have too long
hitting
> "reload" does the trick.  I'm running beta 5 of Netscape 3.0 for Win 3.1
> and have had lots of probablems--lack of speed, locking up, can't find
> server, etc.  I keep blaming it on the POJ, but maybe not.

Without any URL to check, it's impossible to diagnose if there's a more
specific problem here, but some many people have Netscape 3.0b5 for
excessive bugginess.  Probably many of us have seldom used anything *but*
a beta version of Netscape, so we may have unrealistic expectations, but
it is a beta after all (and NS seems to be releasing betas earlier and
earlier in their development cycle).

Thomas Dowling
tdowling at ohiolink