Web access to Access (now to dBase)

Jim Kruse isjrk at emory.edu
Mon Jul 1 18:18:39 EDT 1996

Not that I want to promote Microsoft, they do enough on
their own, but they have developed a very good environment
for Web access to Access through using Microsoft NT server,
and the Microsoft Web server.  They have development tools
for building web query pages/forms.

Check out;

     http://www.microsoft.com/msaccess/

On 1 Jul 1996 emiller at smtpgwy.isinet.com wrote:

>      We
are in the process of developing searchable journal lists
of the

Jim Kruse
isjrk at emory.edu