Hypercard to HTML

Michael Wood mikewood at deakin.edu.au
Wed Jan 24 20:00:49 EST 1996

Deborah
I just wrote a very simple button script which took fields
on each card and wrote them to a file with the appropraiate
html tags which turned cards into table rows and fields into
table cells. This may not be suitable for your needs. If you
want the scripts email me direct but they really are very
simple and probably not good scripting - but they work!
Michael

Michael Wood                          mikewood at deakin.edu.au
Systems, Deakin University Library    phone:(052) 27 2719
Geelong, Victoria 3217 Australia      fax:(052) 27 2000
    Date:       Wed, 24 Jan 1996 16:04:05 -0800
    From:       "Deborah Simmons" <deborah_simmons at macgate.csuch
	 ***ico.edu>

    I'm working on creating a Web page for my department and wou
    ld like to know if
    there's an easy way to transfer a Hypercard stack (our whole
     Dept. Manual) to
    HTML.