Proper Use of Subject Line

SARA WEISSMAN/MORRIS CTY LIBRARY WEISSMAN at MAIN.MORRIS.ORG
Thu Jan 11 23:24:01 EST 1996

Did you notice where the post-that-started-this-all came from? Turkey, I
believe. I can barely say "moi aussi"; the extent of my multi-lingual
capability. The precise point of the Net being international scope and
reach, perhaps we need to redefine who we think of as our colleagues?
and how we respect and converse with one another? [Thud! Sara jumps down
off of her soap box and returns to duties as CJSaraW, AOL Internet Center
volunteer where patience is a way of life.]