Question: Windows and the Public

CAROLINE at lib.uttyl.edu CAROLINE at lib.uttyl.edu
Fri Jan 12 12:44:58 EST 1996

  Greetings WEB4LIBbers!

  1.  Keep up the good work!
  2.  We are a small academic library providing WWW access
  with Netscape and Windows 3.1.  The P.C.'s are in a public
  area that cannot be policed regularly.  Is there a
  way that I can limit access to the MAIN (and others)
  program group?  I know I can just delete all the groups
  and keep File Manager available elsewhere, but I'm
  hoping for something a little more sophisticated that that.
  Effectively I'd like to hide select program groups by a means
  other than dragging them aside and minimizing the Program
  Manager window....

  Ideas?

  Caroline Allen
  Systems&Archives