Web4Lib Administrivia

Roy Tennant rtennant at library.berkeley.edu
Thu Jan 11 18:09:33 EST 1996

We are making a slight change in how the List Processor 6.0 software
sends out Web4Lib messages. In the future (beginning within the next day
or two), when you use the "reply" function of your email software, the
default recipient of your reply should be the individual, not the list.

We are doing this to prevent errors in replying to the list when one
intends to reply to the individual. As Prentiss Riddle pointed out in a
recent message to me suggesting this change, it is much easier to correct
a mistake of sending a message to the individual when you intended for it
to go to the list than to do the opposite. Thanks,
Roy Tennant
Web4Lib Owner