Chicago Librarian Web Authors' Group Meeting--2/9

Bill Pardue pardue at charlie.acc.iit.edu
Wed Jan 31 04:30:51 EST 1996

Another reminder that the Chicago-area Librarian Web Authors' Group
will meet on February 9 at 2pm in the Forum Room of  the Northwestern
University Library, 1935 Sheridan Rd., Evanston, IL.

We'll take a tour of the NUL Media Center, as well as discuss some of
NUL Web Site's features.  This includes their electronic reserves
project and the accompanying copyright issues.  We'll also have open
discussion of any relevant topics you care to bring with you!

To get to the NU Library:

By Car:  From downtown, take Lake Shore Drive north to its end.  Turn
right onto Sheridan Rd.  Take Sheridan Rd. north into Evanston.  When
you reach the Northwestern Univ. campus, look for parking.  The
library is directly east of the Sheridan Rd./Foster St. intersection
(that's Foster in Evanston!).  Via expressways, take I94 to the
Dempster St. exit.  Head east (a few miles) until you come to the
intersection of Dempster/Chicago Ave.  Turn left on Chicago Ave. and
head north until it merges with Sheridan Rd. (at the south end of the
NU campus).  You'll be just south of the Sheridan/Foster
intersection.  Park where you can.

Metra:  Take the Chicago/NW north line to Davis St. in Evanston.
Walk east to Chicago Ave. (about 2-1/2 blocks), then north to the NU
campus.

El:  Take the Howard/Dan-Ryan (Red) line north to Howard.  Change
to the Evanston shuttle (no transfer required).  Go north to Foster
St. (5 stops).  Walk east to the NU campus.

We hope to see you there!

--Bill Pardue

    Bill Pardue--Electronic Resources Librarian
    Galvin Library, Illinois Institute of Tech.
                Chicago, IL  60616
312-567-3615/312-567-5318 (fax) pardue at charlie.acc.iit.edu