HELP...I WANT TO GET OFF

Roy Tennant rtennant at library.berkeley.edu
Wed Feb 21 09:40:31 EST 1996

Web4Lib Subscribers,
Since we seem to be getting a rash of these, I am taking the liberty of
reposting these instructions as well as a reminder that ALL the
appropriate commands for this discussion can be found on the Web4Lib Web
page at:

http://sunsite.berkeley.edu/Web4Lib/

and presumably everyone has access to a Web client and knows how to go
somewhere with it or else you wouldn't (one would hope) be on this list.
Thank you all for your patience,
Roy Tennant
Web4Lib Owner

To unsubscribe from the Web4Lib discussion, send the message:

SIGNOFF Web4Lib

to:

listserv at library.berkeley.edu

Thank you,