Frames--What's the big deal?

Laurel Carter lcarter at velcome.iupui.edu
Sat Feb 3 12:55:51 EST 1996

The link that showed me one way frames are valuable is the Color Index at
InfiNet.  I don't have the URL here at home (I only have LYNX and don't
know how to see the URLs), but the path I followed to find it is:

Yahoo (http://www.yahoo.com)
Computers and Internet
World Wide Web@
HTML@
Coloured Text Page
"To see original Color Index at Infinet"

The linked color names and rgb values scroll down the left side of the
page and target a large frame on the right side.  Instead of clicking on
"back" to get from the color swatch back to the index, the list of colors
remains on the screen, speeding up navigation time.

Laurel Carter
lcarter at velcome.iupui.edu