Font Size in TextArea/Input lines

Claudia Rebaza crebaza at ocean.st.usm.edu
Fri Dec 13 17:15:21 EST 1996

For our campus Awards Day our Student Activities Office insists that
the nominations form must be typewritten.  Unfortunately, there are no
campus typewriters available for use and many students don't own one.  To
make things easier we are putting up a page on the web where they can
fill it out and print it, then submit it.  (The Activities Office is not
on the web.)

The problem is that the text in the textboxes is quite small and somewhat
difficult to read.  Does anyone know how to enlarge the text in an
Input line or TextArea?