NT 4.0 or NT4.0 Server?

stone bstone at imcpl.lib.in.us
Fri Dec 13 15:24:25 EST 1996

I think the 10 user license only applies to disk sharing. After all, the nt
server also comes with licensing restrictions. If they applied to http (or
ftp or telnet or any tcp/ip app) no one would use NT as a http server. Why
would anyone care though. We are only talking about a few hundres bucs here.

b.t.w. If you dont know UNIX (and even if you do), NT is much easier to
administer than Linux.

Solaris is my favorate. It can play in all the internet games with little or
no porting.

Brian