NT 4.0 or NT4.0 Server?

Bob Long bob at mail.esrl.lib.md.us
Fri Dec 13 08:38:40 EST 1996

Have to agree with Jim'll. Get a copy of Redhat 4.0. It comes with a nice
installation routine that includes the Apache server as an option. Just plug
in your information and you're rolling.
        Any multi-user operating system is going to have a bit of a learning
curve. No avoiding that. But Linux help is available all over the Net and
the security is fairly solid.
        NT has it's place, but short of a Sun station running Solaris, Linux
is your best bet for an Internet host.
        Oh, use a 3Com ethernet adaptor. Redhat likes them. :)

Bob