Polarized Privacy Screens for PC Monitors

Ginger Payne gpye at texas.net
Thu Dec 12 16:00:43 EST 1996

We at San Antonio Public Library are looking for a polarized privacy screen
for internet access PCs. we have tried one; but it only really effective
from the side and up close. If you are behind it at any distance, even if
off to the side, the body parts that upset parents are still pretty clearly
visible. We need something that will at least make what's on the screen not
very noticeable.
Has anybody out there found something workable (that doesn't involve moving
or buying furniture?) We would appreciate any input.
Ginger Payne
Electronic Resources Coordinator
San Antonio Public Library
gpye at texas.net (210) 207-2628