Proxy server for off-site access to Web licensed products

Alejandro Garza Gonzalez agarza at ci.mty.itesm.mx
Thu Dec 12 10:07:18 EST 1996

I'd have to ask, is doing this, since it can be potentially harmful for
the service provider (EB, IAC etc), is it OK with them for you (or anyone
else) to do this sort of thing?

I'm sure there can be an arrangement made with some of these providers,
but I would just want to remind you and anyone else who is trying to do
this to look into it.

_ alejandro garza _________________ __ _ _  _    _
  ITESM Centro de Informacion-Biblioteca Monterrey
  agarza at campus.mty.itesm.mx
_ http://www-cib.mty.itesm.mx/ ____ __ _ _  _    _

 [.. deleted ..]