fortres or ikiosk ?

HOL Lin Light holight at lakeland.lib.mi.us
Fri Dec 6 15:14:45 EST 1996

I have installed ikiosk on our PACs and Internet workstations and have
found it very secure.  I have found it easy to install and edit/update.
I would recommend it to everyone.
		[7 PACs and 4 Internet workstations]
Lin.

Lin Light
Head of Technical and Automated Services
Herrick Public Library
300 South River Ave.
Holland, Michigan  49423   USA
voice:   616-355-1400