Netscape or IE and printing...

Thomas Dowling tdowling at OHIOLINK.edu
Fri Dec 6 15:07:28 EST 1996

> From: Roger Harrison <rharrison at ccvax.fullerton.edu>
> To: Multiple recipients of list <web4lib at library.berkeley.edu>
> Subject: Re: Netscape or IE and printing...
> Date: Friday, December 06, 1996 2:59 PM
>
> Anybody know WHY this doesn't work?  Limitation of Netscape?
>
> Bill Moseley wrote:
> >
> > Too bad Print/Selection doesn't work - it would make things a bit
quicker.

I was under the impression that things like printer dialog boxes were
comparatively standardized in Windows 95 (did anyone specify what platform
this is discussing?).  FWIW, the same Selection option, greyed out, also
appears in my Win95 copies of MSIE 3.01, Wordpad, and Help.

One of the few shortcomings we *can't* blame on Netscape.  :->

Thomas Dowling
tdowling at ohiolink.edu
Ohio Library and Information Network