Netscape 2.02 Printing Problems...

Mark Cyzyk E7L8CYZ at TOE.TOWSON.EDU
Mon Aug 19 09:38:11 EDT 1996

I am having a puzzling problem with Netscape 2.02 and am wondering whether
anyone else has had a similar problem: Sometimes my webstations (IBM
PS/Valuepoint 433SX/Si 8 megs RAM) will print from within 2.02, sometimes they
won't.  When they won't, if I reboot, sometimes they will print (sometime they
won't).

This weekend I disabled all security on one of these machines and even
downloaded and installed a fresh copy of 2.02, to no avail.

I do not have this problem anywhere else in the library and am now wondering
whether the problem could simply be lack of RAM.  (Elsewhere, 2.02 is running
with at least 16 megs.)

Suggestions appreciated,

Mark Cyzyk
Towson State University