Question: Pages that don't cache

Brooke Clibbon clibbob at novachem.com
Sun Aug 18 15:08:38 EDT 1996

I heard from someone that you can make Netscape NOT cache your page, using
HTML tags rather than using cgi. It had something to do with FORMs and
METHOD=POST, I think. I can't find any reference to it on the web or in the
HTML books that I have. I believe that it is particular to Netscape, which
is OK as Netscape is our corporate browser. Does anyone know what the tags are?

Please reply directly to clibbob at novachem.com

Thanks,

Brooke

--
Brooke Clibbon,
NOVA Chemicals' Library - Technical Information Services
clibbob at novachem.com
The opinions expressed are my own and not necessarily those of NOVA Chemicals.