Using Iron Clad on a Library Web Station (fwd)

Michael Huber mhuber1 at umbc.edu
Wed Aug 14 13:37:47 EDT 1996

We have several machines for students to access the Web.  I am
currently reinstalling and configuring them.  Due to the number of
enterprising students we have, we are installing Iron Clad to provide
additional protection.

I have heard that there is a Web Site that details how to configure Iron
Clad for an academic environment but, have not been able to find it.
Does anyone know where this can be found?

Thanks,

Mike Huber
Computer Support
Albin O. Kuhn Library