Access policies

Karen G. Schneider schneider.karen at epamail.epa.gov
Fri Apr 26 11:41:30 EDT 1996

The Freedom Page actually got slightly updated in February, before I
started my new job (I haven't even fixed my broken form since then...). I
know, I know, I don't have pointers from my old site to my poor,
neglected new site.  There are also some resources that need updating.
But you might find a couple of things useful at the new site for the
Freedom Page; see

http://www.bluehighways.com/kitchen.html

The Web4LIB reference page also has links to several good archives,
probably in much better shape than mine.  What can I tell you?  I'm
having too much fun at work!

Karen G. Schneider
opinions mine alone
schneider.karen at epamail.epa.gov